Information on compliance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
This document is prepared to provide information and transparency on activities relating to processing and compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation that regulates it.
The company (P.05) Patricia Lefebvre Castro, with P 11AV74068 whose registered office is located at Avda. Pintor Fernando Soria, 10 block 5 1º H, 03540, Playa de San Juan, Alicante, Spain, phone number +(34) 607751134, address email Info@p-05.com and website p-05.com
In order to provide more information we indicate that the entity is registered in the commercial register /public registry.
Your data, both of a general (of the entity, company or organisation) and personal nature will be used for the purpose of executing the service and sending the relevant communications. In such communications, promotional or advertising activities may be send out.
The information collected and processed will be known by:
- Data controller and processor (prior authorization of the data controller).
- Third party entities or organisation necessary to carry out our activity.
- Public or private entities, organisations or companies in accordance with the current legislation.
If communication is established with other entities, organisations or companies, we would request consent in a clear and unequivocal manner for said communication.
The data will be protected through the necessary technical and organizational measures, taking into account the nature, context, scope, purposes and risks of said data. In the same way, we will carry out data protection impact evaluations in order to detect risks in the data processing. In addition, in the envent of use for other purposes for which they were collected, communication will be established with the interested party and a clear and unequivocal declaration of consent will be requested.
The data may only be communicated outside the European Economic Area:
- To specific countries, territories or sectors (the GDPR also includes international organizations) on which the Commission has taken a decision, recognizing that they offer an adequate level of protection. (Switzerland, Argentina, Guernsey, Man, Jersey, Faroe Islands, Andorra, Israel, Uruguay and New Zealand, Canada (Canadian Personal Information and Electronic Documents Act) and USA PRIVACY SHIELD).
- When adequate guarantees have been offered on the protection that the data will benefit from at its destination.
- When any of the exceptions that allow data to be transferred without adequate protection guarantees for reasons of necessity related to the own interest of the owner of the data or to the general interests is applicable.
The data will be kept and deleted in accordance with the provisions of current legislation and for the duration of the service.
Profiling can be carried out mainly in the area/department of human resources, advertising or commercial activity. If profiling is carried out, it will benefit from the necessary security measures in order to prevent access to unauthorized personnel.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party will have the following rights:
- Access to their data
These rights can be made through requests available on our website and you may send them together with a copy of your ID to the following contact address in order to execute said rights.
Once the deadline established in the request has passed, if you have not received a response or if you have received a response and you understand that your rights have not been executed, you can file a claim for free with the Spanish Data Protection Agency and without the need for a lawyer or solicitor , through the following means:
- Website: www.agpd.es
- Postal address: Spanish Agency for Data Protection C / Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid
Tel. + (34) 901 100 099
Tel. + (34) 91 266 35 17
Taking into account the information received, you give your consent in a clear and unequivocal manner concerning the following permissions:
“ I consent to the use of my personal data to receive publicity from your company.”